Thursday, October 14, 2010

Josiah | Portraits

   
   WOW, what a stud this kid is. And I don't just say that in a bias way, considering he is my little brother. I really do think he's adorable. Josiah is 10 years old going on 18 - probably one of the most intelligent little boys I know. He's smart in school, he thinks he's a comedian, and he enjoys being the center of attention and making people laugh. He also is a sweetheart, with a really caring heart for others.
And I had such a great time on this beautiful fall day with him... the colors were perfect and sun was like a blanket of orange creamsicle. Soft and sweet. ;)






1 comment:

  1. Charity,

    The pictures of Josiah are incredible! You had an intriguing subject, but your eye for photography is truly amazing. WOW! WOW! WOW!

    Renee'

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE feedback!
Let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by. :)