Thursday, November 18, 2010

Daniel & Heather

"Wowwwww."
That was my response to seeing these photos... well, actually, to seeing THEM! Heather and Daniel are so adorable and I had an awesome time capturing some memories and smiles of them. They have great style and are sophisticated, but super fun and casual at the same time. Definitely an easy shoot. Plus, Chicago is such a beautiful city, there really was no shortage of great locations. We were a little rushed with the setting sun and a bit of walking to do, but we made it work. And with such easy models... yeah. What fun!




























Sorry there are so many but, really, there are just too many good ones to pick from! Congratulations, Heather and Daniel, on five years of marriage. I had a great time with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE feedback!
Let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by. :)