Friday, December 10, 2010

Josiah and Madison | Playmates

    Madison's Mom hired me the other day to take Christmas photos of little Maddie with her beautiful green dress on (those photos coming soon!). I had brought my little brother Josiah along, and after taking enough photos to make Maddie antsy, upset, and then suddenly hyper and giggly, the two were finally able to have some fun. Theres a big of an age gap between them, but I think Josiah still had fun, and its so great to see him playing with littler kids. :) 
    PS. This was all my initiation! I'll take the blame, for all the comments I know I will get from friends and family hehe. I'm not seriously trying to be a matchmaker, buttt..... okay you can't deny the adorableness of those faces. ;) Thats all I'm saying.
























































































2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! I especially love the 4th pic of the two of them. You are so talented, Charity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm trying to figure out this profile thing. That previous comment was me...Renee'

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE feedback!
Let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by. :)