Sunday, January 2, 2011

Madison | Christmas Portraits

Here is one of my favorite little girls, a sweet and sharp 3 year old from my church. I've photographed her for fun in the past, but this time her mom hired me for some portraits to put on their family Christmas card. Madison was dressed in a beautiful velvet green dress and bow, and she was all smiles. Well, that is, until she started to get a little impatient and antsy. But, c'mon, she's barely 4! And I think she did wonderful. ;) The photos prove it. I was so happy to get their Christmas card in the mail and see my work collaged all over it.





Thank you, Maddie, for being such a great girl! I absolutely love the last two, and their artsiness. I'm learning that you can take even an upset little child and create a beautiful photo.

1 comment:

I LOVE feedback!
Let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by. :)